10 Crash TEch / Ace Star

Last edited by Kaluani on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Admin

View user profile http://efw-board.forum0.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LSD - 04/10/09

Post  Kaluani on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

For all of those who didn't get a match the first weeks of the show, there are two things I have to tell you:

1) Start Roleplaying. Roleplayers are always the first on my list and get privileged matches.

2) Don't worry. For the first time since the beginning of the EFW, we have filled out nearly all the 50 allowed contracts, and we can only handle 40 wrestlers per week. I will try to give those left-outs from this week a match the next one Wink

Greets, Kal
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Napoleon on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 am

kal, there's no second tag team yet for sunday. o.O
Napoleon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Napoleon wrote:kal, there's no second tag team yet for sunday. o.O

Huh?

As far as I know, there is a second team set and the only thing missing may be the RP, but I think VR is taking care of that!
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AceStar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:55 pm

i wont be able to wrestle crash tech, since he is 2 lvls lower than me .-.

AceStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stray on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 am

AceStar> That shouldn't be a problem, aside from the possibility of the match being uneven, favoring your two levels. Such things happen though. But a match can always happen regardless. Just a few edits and tweaks and we're rocking. :3

Kal> Looks like Bruiser is going to be double-booked for Sunday's show with his title defense against Cameron King, and his pairing with Napoleon in the tag tournament again the pairing of King Killer and myself. No complaints on my side, just wanted to make sure you're aware. Wink
stray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Napoleon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 am

Kal: within our fed roster list, stray is still listed as Firestorm title holder, how can bruiser defend it?

Stray: This two man match could play into bruiser's performance for the night which though i might not be happy, a few edits and the match will have some great rp and commentary.

Ace: i agree with stray
Napoleon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stray on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 am

Oh yeah, I did notice that for some reason the roster chart still has me listed as the champion. xD I'm guessing Kal forgot to change that? Unless there's something I'm not privy to. (I have a dark side that takes control when I sleep, and I stole the belt somehow. >.> Kidding, of course)

Napoleon: Yeah, more work for editing if Bruiser goes with two matches, as there would have to be some fatigue in there somewhere. (Yes, last season saw Bruiser coming out on top of everyone in the elimination chamber match, but two separate matches against formidable opponents will wear anyone out. :3) Just wanted to make sure Kal was aware. ^.^
stray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Napoleon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 am

Kal: i know bruiser is gonna be in 2 matches but i hope the editing won't change the official match results........ unless....... (o.O jk)
Napoleon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi !

I usually do not alter the endings of matches, besides from few exceptions. To be honest... No, I didn't realize Bruiser was double booked Very Happy

I think I will shift Bruiser Title Defense then. I want to bring as many different people per week as possible to give everyone the promised appearances.

ANd i will change the Fed-overview... I thought the engine would do so itself after a lost title match, but it seems TWG thought it would be a good idea to give some additional work to GM's... *sigh*

@Ace Star: In federation matches, there is no level-limit. I could also pair Snake against some level 5 guy if I wanted to (I should never want that, but I could *lol*). I usually try to pair people that are around the same Wrestling Score, as everything else would be an impossible amount of work for the GM's.
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Updated and took care of all the problems, that means changes for two matches.

One: BigDaddyDeuce against M.Page (instead of the Spirit who already fought today)

Two: CAmeron King against Distor Centura (As Bruiser fights in the tag Tourney)
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

use my character if needed?

Post  Lightsoul on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

I am well aware that Hemorrage and I handed Arctic Terror and Ray Jones a tag team defeat. If you need some extra fighter. You have me. Smile
Lightsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum